Australian Expat and International Tax Specialists. We provide Australian expat tax and international tax advice and tax returns for Australian expats and businesses. We assist Australian expats with all expat tax issues and deliver quality expat tax advice. We understand the tax issues faced by Australian expats as they relocate overseas or return back home. We are here to assist you.
- Strategic and integrated international expat tax advice
- Australian expats relocating overseas
- Australians expats returning back to Australia
- International Expats moving to Australia
- Australian businesses expanding overseas
- Foreign companies moving to Australia
- Personal and business tax returns
- Confirmation of Australian tax residency position
- This is a complex area of the law and subject to scrutiny by the ATO
- To determine whether you are an Australian or foreign resident, and therefore liable for Australian tax, you should seek legal confirmation of your residency status
- Making a Voluntary Disclosure
- ATO Objections
- ATO Amendments
- ATO Debts
- Attending ATO Meetings
- ATO Private Rulings
- We can assist in respect of tax structuring and tax planning for you and your business
- We can assist with your estate planning and business succession requirements to ensure it is structured in the most tax efficient manner
- We can assist in relation to structuring your company's employee share plan and also ensure that as an employee you qualify for the employee share scheme concessions. We will structure the share plan in the most efficient tax manner.
- We can ensure your employee share plan is designed so that it qualifies for the start-up employee share plan concessions. The benefit of the employee share plan start-up concession is that the tax is deferred to the time of the ultimate sale of the shares rather than at the time the shares are issued.
- We can assist to ensure the transaction is structured in the most efficient manner from a tax perspective and also conduct due diligence reviews to assess the tax risk in respect of the transaction.
- We can assist in relation to stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax
- We have also have experience in UK tax law, in particular the UK domicile/residency rules and UK inheritance tax laws.
- Bradley spent several years working in London advising Australian expats and companies in London in respect of their UK and Australian tax obligations.
- We have experience in US tax law and US tax compliance obligations, in particular Australia and US tax structuring and dealing with the IRS.
- We can assist with the help from our US partner firm to ensure you receive the most practical advice.
- We are able to assist with the preparation and review your Australian, UK and US tax returns through our partner firms in the UK and US
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
Member of the Law Society of NSW
Bachelor of Laws and Commerce (Accounting)
Registered Tax Agent.
Bradley is an Australian tax lawyer with 15 years tax experience gained working in Australia and London.
Bradley's experience most recently includes working as a Director with Deloitte tax. Prior to this, Bradley worked with KPMG and in the in-house tax team of Qantas Airways. Bradley's clients includes Australian and international businesses, expats and families.
During his time working in London, Bradley advised a range of Australian and UK expats relocating to Australia or to the UK, and also businesses looking to expand into the Australian and UK markets.
Bradley used his extensive Australian and international tax experience to start his own tax law and expat tax firm to best serve his clients. He enjoys listening to and understanding each client's individual circumstances and requirements and helping them achieve their goals.